This community pharmacy, in business since 1964, also offers a wide array of Durable Medical Equipment. It has a selection of power and manual wheelchairs, scooters, hospital beds, canes and crutches, many of which are on display at the front of the store. The full-service pharmacy also offers non-prescription deliveries.
- Fax: 770-948-8848
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8:30pm; Sat, 9am - 6:30pm; Sun, 1pm - 6:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk Ramp
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Best customer service in town!
- Features: Greeting cards, Household essentials
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8:30pm; Sat, 9am - 6:30pm; Sun, 1pm - 6:30pm
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No