Famous for their waffles and affordable cups of freshly-brewed coffee, Waffle House is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year. The staff serves food diner-style, in a setting reminiscent of old-fashioned soda fountains and truck stops. The juke box plays current tunes, as well as old favorites. The Fairburn Road location is conveniently located in the Forrest Mart shopping complex near the intersection of Hospital Drive, only a short distance from either the Douglas County government buildings or the Douglas General Hospital.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours.
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.wafflehouse.com/welcome/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Diner
- Signature dishes: Waffles
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun