If you are hungry for a taco or burrito and looking for a good deal, the new Taco Bell on Fairburn Road is a great choice for lunch or dinner. Built in 2010, the restaurant is clean, organized and has a very friendly staff. The menu is very clear and detailed, and the drive-through is spacious and easy to access. However, if you are driving south on Fairburn Road, you will have to turn around to access the entrance to the restaurant.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sun, 10am - 1am; Fri, Sat, 10am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking right outside the door, as well as a ramp leading to the door.
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tacos, burritos, gorditas, salads, nachos, chalupas, drinks, quesadillas
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/menu
- Specialties: Limeade Sparklers, Volcano Menu, Drive-Thru Diet, Frutista Freeze, Why Pay More! Menu, kids' meals
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Mexican, Tex-Mex