This co-branded restaurant combines a Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. Although it is a family-oriented restaurant, it stays open late--until 3am on weekends.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 10am - 2am; Fri, Sat, 10am - 3am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at front entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fast food
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/food/tacos
- Specialties: Tacos,gorditas, burritos, pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Italian, Mexican, Pizza, Southwestern, Tex-Mex
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hard-shell tacos, supreme hand-tossed pizza
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night