Soul Food Haven Cafe & Catering
Soul Food Haven offers real, traditional soul food and Southern cooking, including chitterlins and fried green tomatoes. The restaurant also offers catering services, and is available for parties of up to 75 people. Daily specials, homemade desserts and all-you-can-eat catfish weekends are just a few things that keep Soul Food Haven going strong. The restaurant is located within 1 mile of the I-20, on Fairburn Road.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11:30am - 7pm; Sun, 11:30am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading inside.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Chicken (dark and white), liver and onions, meatloaf, veggie plates, pig feet, turkey wings, pepper steak, pork chops, tilapia, shrimp, barbecue ribs, oxtails and rice, catfish, chitterlins, multiple sides, homemade desserts
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood, Soul Food, Southern
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Soul food
- Price level: $$
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual