One of Douglasville's more upscale restaurants, Sam & Rosco's offers an exquisite selection of Italian and Continental cuisine. Calamari, crab cakes, cannelloni, tortellini, veal and lobster are some of the items you will find on the menu, as well as delectable desserts and an extensive wine list. You need to watch for the entrance—the only way to get to the restaurant is to turn into the Metro Self Storage.
- Hours: Lunch; Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 2pm; Dinner: Mon - Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicap parking spaces, and the entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Menu link: www.samandroscosrestaurant.com/dinner.html
- Specialties: Steak, seafood, chicken, pasta
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Stuffed Fillet, Creme Brulee, Spumoni
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Veal Piccata
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 28