Prom USA is located in the Cloverleaf Village Shopping Center on Faiburn Road, about half a mile south of I-20. It has everything both guys and girls need to attend their high school prom, including tuxedos; prom, bridesmaid and pageant gowns and dresses; and accessories, all from top designers. It also sells items for men.
Prom USA is very active in community service activities, including Becca's Closet, which donates prom dresses to girls who can't afford them, as well as educational scholarships. Keep in mind that Prom USA's hours are seasonal.
- Hours: Open January - May: Mon - Fri, 2pm - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp, designated parking spaces
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Prom dresses, pageant dresses, jewelry, tuxedos, shoes, purses, tiaras, children's dresses, bridesmaid dresses
- Return policy: No returns as all gowns are customized to fit the customer
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Clothing and accessories brands: Alyce, Dave & Johnny, Faviana, Fire & Ice, Gigi, Glam Gurlz, Joli, Josh & Jazz, Kiss Kiss, LaFemme, LeGala, Night Moves, Paparazzi, Paris, Party Time, Shimmer, Splash, Signature, Studio 17, Terani, Tiffany, Tony Bowls, Xcite, Zaza
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 9
- Tailoring: No