Moe's Southwest Grill
Moe's Southwest Grill puts a contemporary twist on Mexican style food. It allows you to custom build your own tacos and burritos with all the fixings and watch it being constructed from behind a glass counter.
You can also choose from menu items with cool names like "The John Coctostan" ( a quesadilla with a choice of meat, beans and shredded cheese and a side of pico de gallo and sour cream) or "The Homewrecker" (a choice of meat, beans, rice, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, lettuce, sour cream and guacamole).
Moe's Southwest Grill also has a salsa bar with six different types to choose from and are always included with your order.
- Hours: Mon - Sat; 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are no steps at entrance of business.
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Southwestern cuisine
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.moes.com/Menu.php
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican, Southwestern
- Signature dishes: The Homewrecker, Art Vandalay
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 32
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun