The parking lot and drive-through are always full at Martin's Restaurant on Fairburn Road, a true testament to its popularity in the area. It is one of the only fast-food restaurants in town where you can get hot biscuits and other breakfast items served fresh beyond standard breakfast hours. If it's lunch you prefer, Martin's has everything from hamburgers to chili dogs, and it is conveniently located less than a mile from Interstate 20.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 5am - 3pm; Sun, 5:30am - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading inside, right across from two handicapped parking spaces.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast items, chili dogs, sandwiches, burgers, chicken, soft drinks, coffee, milkshakes, french fries, onion rings, cole slaw
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.martinsrestaurants.com/Menu/BreakfastBiscuits.aspx
- Specialties: Breakfast items served all day
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Fast Food, Sandwiches, Southern
- Signature dishes: Chicken biscuits, homemade onion rings, chili dogs
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Biscuits
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual