Lee's Golden Buddha
Lee's Golden Buddha is located just inside the Arbor Station subdivision off Highway 5. The restaurant is unique in that you have both a Chinese restaurant and Japanese restaurant (Mo Mo Ya) under one roof. Inside, you will find a spacious lobby and plenty of seating with traditional Asian décor. Outside, there is no shortage of parking. Lee's Golden Buddha has a very extensive menu, including lunch specials, traditional Chinese food, a sushi bar, steak, seafood, hibachi, cocktail bar and so much more. Best of all, the staff at the restaurant is very friendly and welcoming to customers.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 3pm - 10pm; Fri, 3pm - 11pm; Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is even with parking lot; designated parking spots
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, soup, chicken dishes, beef dishes, seafood dishes, pork dishes, vegetable dishes, noodles, rice, duck dishes, sushi, steak, cocktails
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Hibachi, steak, seafood, sushi, traditional Chinese food, lunch specials
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Chinese, Japanese / Sushi
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Traditional Chinese and Japanese food
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual