With the largest chapel in the area, holding 500 guests, Hightowers Memorial Chapel also has a family care center, a banquet room and an indoor child play room. This family-owned business has been in the West Georgia area since 1928 and on Bankhead Highway, in Douglasville, since 1999. The memorial pre-planning, on-site specialist is Bob Carpenter. The Circle of Friends group meets at the chapel once a week.
- Fax: 770-489-9980
- Hours: Always available; In the office daily, 8am - 5pm; 24-hour service by phone
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1928 / 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Embalming, Headstone creation, Make-up
- Funeral chapel: Yes
- Religious affiliation: All
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Serving families is our most important mission. Taking care of their most dear loved ones is of the utmost importance--care, concern, professionalism is shown to all in a respectable manner.