Highlanders is a Scottish-themed restaurant and bar with an open floor plan. Several flat screen TVs are spread throughout for easy viewing. The restaurant also offers food options.
Enjoy specialty drinks like Mead, Blonde Viking, and Belhaven Scottish Ale on tap along with great food such as The Irishman, The Wallace, and Black and Tan Guinness-battered Onion rings. Highlanders is also famous for their desserts - a true Scottish tradition - fried candy bars! Enjoy fried Oreo’s, Snickers, Milky Way and more.
Highlanders allows smoking.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 2am
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night