This Dairy Queen has a well-lit outside sitting area that is adorned with rose bushes. Or if the day is too cool, you can enjoy those delicious banana splits in the atrium area of the dining room and still have a view of the roses. The drive-thru even has a large covered canopy in case it's raining while attempting to snag some famous DQ burgers and shakes.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 10:30am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading to front door.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats/
- Specialties: Blizzards, banana splits, milkshakes, burgers, ice-cream cakes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food
- Number of tables: 28
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun