Colonial Hills Christian School
Atop a hill on Mount Vernon Road stands Colonial Hills Christian School, a private school of about 350 students that is connected to Colonial Hills Baptist Church. In addition to a wide array of academics and athletics, the school offers bible classes, chapel services, retreats and Christian service projects. Fine arts are encouraged at Colonial Hills, which has art, band, choir and drama options.
- Hours: Elementary school: Mon - Fri, 8:15am - 2:50pm. Middle school, high school: Mon - Fri, 8:15am - 3:15pm.
- Number of students: 350
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Baptist
- Accreditation/licenses: Association of Christian Schools International, Georgia Private School Accrediting Council, Georgia Accrediting Commission
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: K-12
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Choir, band, drama, math olympics, spelling bees
- Sports teams: Basketball, cheerleading, cross country, flag football, football, junior pep squad, soccer, volleyball
- Uniforms: Yes