Utility Support Systems of Douglasville is looking to hire a damage assesor assistant for their business.
- Assist damage assessor with note taking, map reading and other miscellaneous jobs as required.
- Available to work the daily hours required by the client utility until completion of the restoration process or until released.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be comfortable in general operation of a tablet, laptop or netbook computer.
- Be able to be away from home for periods of two weeks or longer.
To learn more and apply, visit the job description on the Douglas County Chamber of Commerce website.
Need more job leads? The Douglas County Chamber of Commerce provides a great location to post or look for jobs within Douglas County.