We tried more of a regional approach with Readers’ Choice this past week as we asked you to pick your favorite store for sporting goods. Here are the winners from Cherokee, Cobb, Bartow, Paulding and Douglas counties:
- For Cherokee County users of Canton-Sixes, Holly Springs-Hickory Flat and Woodstock-Towne Lake Patches, is Downtown Woodstock’s , 8594 Main St.
- Among readers in East Cobb, Northeast Cobb and Marietta Patches, is East Cobb’s , 4177 Roswell Rd.
- Farther west, Kennesaw, Acworth, West Cobb and Dallas-Hiram Patch users for Acworth’s , 4857 N. Main St.
- Smyrna-Vinings Patch users took on this challenge alone, and at 4335 Cobb Pkwy. rode away with .
- Also going it alone, Cartersville Patch readers decided that , 709 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy., .
- Douglasville Patch users also didn’t need any help to : , 5493 Westmoreland Plaza, Suite B-500.
Readers’ Choice reloads at 5 a.m. Monday when we ask you to pick your favorite spot for outdoor dining.