These are the best local Irish celebrations.
- Billed as a Downtown Event Like No Other, our local Irish pub will throw a classic community festival, starting with the Sgian Dubh on O'Neal's Plaza Stage from 4 to 6 p.m. Bagpipers will give the crowd something to howl about from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Tapping will commence with the Irish Mulligan School of Irish Dance between 7 and 8 p.m. on the Plaza stage, as well as the first and second floors. Watch out for the Squinting Patrick next, from 6 to 9 p.m. on the second floor. Turnstile will entertain the crowd from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. on the Plaza Stage and DJ Party will be spinning the disks on the second floor from 9 p.m. to close.
- : A DJ will get the party started at 8:30 p.m. Enjoy a $2 Miller Lite drink special or get a Hurricane and keep the glass with a $4 refill. Play a little Twister too. Open until 2 a.m.
- The DJ starts spinning at 9 p.m. The menu includes Corned Beef and Cabbage, green beer and Irish favorites Guinness and Harp.
- Drink specials include a $2.49 Guinness, topping the the charts here and a $4 Irish Whiskey with ginger ale. Grab a corned beef sandwich or Ruben for $4.99 or $5.99. Open until midnight.
- Bring your own green, plastic hat but enjoy corned beef and cabbage and a bit of green beer.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now