Rotary Club of announces annual Big Deal Plus Raffle fundraiser event Oct. 25th
The Rotary Club of Douglas County invites the public to join them in their annual raffle fundraiser "The Big Deal Plus." The Club members have 300 raffle tickets available at $100 each for entry into the raffle to be held Oct. 25. You do not have to be present to win.
With the purchase of a ticket, you are invited to attend the event to be held at Atlanta’s Finest Catering (the old Rock Inn) at 7981 Highway 78, Winston, starting at 6:30 p.m. Attendees will enjoy an evening of food and drinks, door prizes and the reverse raffle drawings.
Proceeds from the fundraiser go towards supporting the Club’s service projects with many fine organizations, students, and teachers in the Douglas County community, including:
- Apples for Teachers (Elementary)
- Boys & Girls Club of Douglas County
- Character Coalition of Douglas County
- Cultural Arts Center Christmas Trees for students
- A Gift of Love
- Pregnancy Resource Center
- The Pantry
- Interact at Arlington Christian School
- Middle School Awards
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
- STAR Student Awards partnered with BOE
- Share House
Visit the club’s website at www.douglascountyrotaryclub.org or contact Club members or Public Relations Chair Patti Puckett at 770-655-3621 for more information.