The Dog River Recreational Complex will open for the season on March 1, according to a posting on the Douglasville-Douglas County Water and Sewer Authority’s website.
The post read:
Enjoy a day of fishing at our scenic reservoir or a family picnic at our pavilion. Any one interested in obtaining a season pass is welcome to come by our administrative building located at 8763 Hospital Drive to do so. For additional details, the brochure which contains a list of the access fees, the user regulations, a map of the Reservoir, and the history, can be found here: Click here.
- Entrance/Fishing: Ages 11-under, free; ages 12-15, $2.50; ages 16-64, $5; 65-over and disabled, $2.50.
- Entrance/Picnic Only: Ages 12-64, $1; all others free.
- Annual Pass: Ages 11-under, free; ages 12-15, $25; ages 16-64, $50; 65-over and disabled, $25; Family, $100.
- Boating: $5 daily; $25 annual (does not include entrance fee; boats cannot be longer than 16 feet; gas motors are prohibited)
- Boat Rental: $15 half day; $25 full day.
- Pavilion Reservation: Price depends on size of group.