Buy | Sell | Trade

Find a good home for what you don’t need, discover things you do!

Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Describe your listingDescribe your listingMake an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
Posts awaiting your approval 0
Zena July 04, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Hi this is beautiful.. You should try to sell this on the Douglasville online yard sale.. If u have Read Morefacebook you can seach it up there..
petluvr May 28, 2014 at 10:29 AM
You are exposing them to a high-risk life by giving them away for free. That's not a good thing.
Deleana Badger May 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM
This is a good thing. I can not tell you how many good people never get to have pets becauseRead Moreadopti on fees are out of their range. Do the best you can to find good homes and send them away for free.
Michelle Taylor-Guy May 31, 2014 at 09:50 AM
To petluvr, I'am not charging a rehoming fee, because I know how expensive it is to get theirRead Moreshots. Also, I just don't give them to anyone. I ask several questions and meet with the people first. I'am a animal lover myself. I don't give them to the humane society or stand in a parking lot giving them to anyone. You should know the intentions of someone, before you make comments on someone's post.
See more »