Flu Shots Still Available, 2 Pharmacies Expect to be Restocked Today
The CVS pharmacy on Highway 5 and the Rite Aid on Chapel Hill Rd. are running low or out of the flu shot but expect more today.
Flu Shots are still available at most Douglas County pharmacies with two running low or out but expecting to be restocked today, the CVS pharmacy on Highway 5 and the Rite Aid on Chapel Hill Rd. The Rite Aid is running low but still administering the shot to those 65 and older.
Caduceus Occupational Medicine, all area Walgreens and a few other pharmacies are still offering the shot. Here are the locations where the flu shot is still available:
- Caduceus Occupational Medicine, Terri Pharr, 7421 Douglas Blvd. Ste. A
Douglasville, GA 30135 678-483-0288
- Walgreens 9491 Highway 5, Douglasville, GA 30135 678-715-8494
- Walgreens 5864 Fairburn Rd, Douglasville, GA 30134 770-949-9307
- Walgreens 3851 Chapel Hill Rd, Douglasville, GA 30135 678-715-2578
- Walgreens Pharmacies 590 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122 678-945-1640
- Walgreens Pharmacy 2701 Fairburn Rd, Douglasville, GA 30135 770-489-2734
- CVS Pharmacy 6031 Fairburn Rd, Douglasville, GA 30134 770-942-9214
- CVS Pharmacy 3674 Highway 5, Douglasville, GA 30135 770-942-3153
- Rite Aid 3687 Highway 5, Douglasville, GA 30135 770-577-8979
- Rite Aid 2981 Chapel Hill Rd, Douglasville, GA 30135 678-391-1886